Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

Description about My Pet

Hello everyone welcome in my blog again. In chapter 5 I learned about to describe an animal and person. I would description about an animal in my house. In my house, I have many animals(canary bird, fish, chicken and catfish) but that have all my dad. There’s only two, a canary bird and chicken. Okay I’ll describe one of them is about canary bird.

Canary Bird

Canary bird first discovered by French sailor Jean de Berthan Cout in the Canary Islands in 15th century. The canary bird name is taken from the name of habitats original island, Canary Islands. The islands itself got its name from Latin language “canarias” that means(island), because the number of wild dog are there in ancients times. But there are many types of canaries, including :

1. Border canary
2. Gloster canary
3. Norwich canary
4. Waterslager canary
5. Scotch Fancy canary
6. Crest canary
7. Spanish Timbrado canary
8. Lizard canary
9. Color Breed canary
10. Cinnamon canary
11. Yorkshire canary
12. Lancashire canary
13. Fife Fancy canary
14. Roller canary
15. Frill canary
16. American Singer canary
17. Belgian Fancy canary

Among the above types of canaries, my father had a canary types Fife Fancy canary. Fife Fancy canary was developed in about 1950 in the area Fife in Scotland. Fife Fancy canary also very active in move and chirping. The following characteristics fife fancy canary :

1. Small body only 11cm
2.  Wing color is white and yellow
3. Having a variety of colors are like yellow, green, brown, gray, white and combinations
4. Easy to stress that in crowded environments
5. Classified as an intilligent and easy familiar with humans

Fife Fancy Bird

Thus an information can I tell about describe canary bird. May be useful and don’t forget to comment.

4 komentar:

  1. wow...... instead of using another person's work, you can write it in your own language. i know you can do it. and maybe you can use their point and make it in your own language. just saying...

    BalasHapus
  2. I like your post. it is better
    if you use your own language. because I think it is not your words

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. Ika, it's good information about canary bird. Despite good information, I think that you'd better write that with more elaboration and not only in points as it's also a good exercise in writing.

    BalasHapus