Minggu, 28 Februari 2016

My Hometown


Hollaaa! Welcome in my blog. I want to share about my hometown but I'll share little bit about my life. I'm from Indonesian but I live in Surabaya. In Surabaya I have been living with my family. Okey I'll tell about my hometown "SURABAYA".




Surabaya is the capital of east java province. Surabaya is the second biggest city after Jakarta. Surabaya known as the city of hero or the city of metropolitan. The name of Surabaya city comes from the word "Sura" or "Suro" and "Baya" or "Boyo" in java. Suro is kind of fish sharks, boyo is the term java language to crocodile. Surabaya form promiment place and trading center in eastern Indonesia, and now became one of largest in Southeast Asia.


Surabaya is one of cleanest in Indonesia, can be seen with parks of city which Mundu park, Bungkul park, Undaan park, Surya park, Pelangi park, Jayengrono park and so on.

 Surya Park


Mundu Park


 Pelangi Park

 Jayengrono Park

But in 2013 one of park in Surabaya, Bungkul park, got an accolade of The Asian Twonscape Award 2013 of association as the best in Asia because the facility very complete and intregrated that began to economic, area open the green, the park, internet free(Wi-fi), as well as an arrangement of the park are good.



That's little bit about my hometown "Surabaya". You can go this place if you visit to Surabaya. Don't forget comment. Thankyou

3 komentar:

  1. I think Surabaya has a lot of someting interesting, and I agree with you. well done ika ;;)

    BalasHapus
  2. maybe next time if we all have a spare time, could you take me around surabaya and show me some cool place? i'd love to if you want to take me there, hehe

    BalasHapus
  3. Ika could you bring me to go around surabaya.
    I like to see surabaya.

    BalasHapus