Sabtu, 12 Maret 2016

Autobiography



My name is Benedicta Ika Puspitarini. You can call me ika. I am Indonesian. I am 18 years old. I was born in Surabaya 6 June 1997. I have been living in Jl. Suningrat No.22 RT 11 RW 03 Ketegan-Taman-Sidoarjo. I’m the first child of two siblings. My father name’s Slamet Haryanto, my mother name’s Setyorini and my brother name’s Yustinus Rivaldi Pramudya. My father worked as a navy at Gunungsari, my mother worked as a civil servant at SMPN 3 Taman as administration, my brother’s in his first year at SMPN 3 Taman. I go to Widya Mandala Catholic University. I am studying english. Before I enter to University, on  2001 I started my training time kindergarten at TK Darma Wanita. Did not feel the time elapsed, a very pleasant chilhood  has ended and I will contiune my study. In 2003 I started my education at the primary school level at SDN Ketegan 1. On 2009 I finished from primary school and I continued further an education level is junior high school. I was in junior high school 3 Taman. After I finished from junior high school, on 2012 I continued my study at Catholic high school of St.Joseph Karangpilang Surabaya but on 2102 just 4 to 5 month I was educated there. In November 2012, my parents displce my school in senior high school 1 Taman. I have a hobby of sports as volley ball and swimming. Playing volley ball and swimming are good exercise. I like listening to pop and religion. My favorite singer is Natashia Nikita. She’s Indonesian. She is popular in Indonesia too. She speaks Indonesia. My favorite food is meatball. My favorite dessert are avocado juice and ice orange. I also like making fried rice. I like watch TV and movie sometimes. I like science action and romantic movies.

That's a little bit about me. Please give to comment

3 komentar:

  1. can we sometime, go to swim together with the other girls? hahaha. i'd love to do that! :p

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice story Ika. You can use I live in Jl. Suningrat No.22 ... . And then before you tell your university you can tell your chilhood.

    BalasHapus
  3. Your autobiography is good Ika, but I think you can give some explanation or detail to make it more interesting :)

    BalasHapus