Jumat, 19 Februari 2016

Funny Story

Hello welcome in my blog! I want to tell about funny story in my experience.

One month ago, I went to mall with my boyfriend to saw the movie. When we want to the cinema, I want to an urinate and my boyfriend waiting in the outside. Without realizing it when I go to the toilet, I go in the men's room, I screamed out loud and run out with a face very embarrassed. Everybody saw me but I don't care because I can't hold an urinate. I'am very very embarrassed. After we saw the movie, we hurried home because the weather was a little bit cloudy and we don't brought raincoat. We were rushed into motorcycle parking area without us realizing, we've done something stupid. When we had in the motorcycle parking area and toward to our motorcycle, my boyfriend is trying to enter the key motorcycle but it can't. We're very confused and we continue to try have the key can enter. When my boyfriend tried to insert the key, I realized and said to my boyfriend that we were wrong to select the motor (motor others). At the moment I and my boyfriend very upset why in the day we got bad luck. I hate that day! 😡

That's my funny story. Thankyou 😬

3 komentar:

  1. Omg, I can imagine how's your face, ya know? xD that's funny xD like the story, but please, use a proper language. It's not "urinate" but "having a wee" or "need to pee" hahaha

    BalasHapus
  2. Omg, i can imagine about your funny story.I also feel the same with you when i was in senior high school.

    BalasHapus
  3. Ika, your story is amusing, but I think you have to be consistent in using tenses when you write. It will be better if you use the past tense in telling your experience, which happened in the past, and do not mix it with the present tense. I know you can do better next time.

    BalasHapus